The wellness industry has never been stronger, and is projected to grow dramatically in the next few years. So why should you, as an employer, be interested in wellness? Let’s take a look at a few reasons why.
1) By improving the health and well-being of your employees their production will improve.
2) Not only will their production improve, but their job satisfaction will increase and employee retention will go up.
3) When employees are happy, their clients are more likely to continue their business and increase their association with your business.
4) In addition to that, days lost to illness, injury, and other reasons decrease.
5) Most health insurance companies offer discounts on premiums and other benefits for those employers who promote wellness.
6) There are tax breaks available for certain actions taken to improve employees’ health and wellness.
As you can see, the advantages for employers are not only financial, but can improve the entire morale of the office and make a difference while still reaping the monetary benefits.
Call Family Chiropractic & Wellness today to see how we can help you in your wellness division. 801-819-6242